Grand Junction Road Riding
With the paved Colorado Riverfront Trail, the Colorado National Monument (CNM), and miles of rural farm roads to choose from including access to the Fruita farm roads, Grand Junction offers some amazing road rides. Here are just a few to get you started:
- Colorado National Monument/East Entrance: 38 miles, 3200 feet of climbing
- Colorado Riverfront Trail: Blue Heron & Audubon Section, Las Colonias Section, Parks & Wildlife Section
- Grand Junction/Canyon View Park to Fruita
- Little Park Road/Colorado National Monument Loop: 25.5 miles, 2842 feet of climbing
- Tour of the Valley Route – 100 miles!
Click on the Map link in the sidebar to the right for route information.